Saturday, October 21, 2006
` 1:56 AM
ugh. this week was pretty hectic. had exercise vhf on wed. supposed to push off at 11am but commander nt happy w our planning and presentation thus we were forced to delay the timing. in the end we went off at arnd 5pm.came back and by the time i hit the bed. its arnd 2am alr. thurs had guard duty so totally shagged man. nxt week is 16km route march... up man.
strangely. she has been crossing my mind quite a no. of times this week. dont know the reson behind it but she jus appeared on my mind. jus thought back the times we had together. its been close to 10 months yet the memories hit me as strongly as before. the thoughts jus engulf my mind in waves. aint sure whats happening though.fuck.
all that i have got- the used
So deep that it didn’t even bleed and catch me,
Off guard
Red handed; now I’m far from lonely
Asleep I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn’t even bleed and catch me.
I need something else
would someone please just give me?
Hit me and knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can laugh all I want insideI still am empty
So deep that it didn’t even bleed and catch me.
I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got
I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got(All that I’ve got)
I guess I remember every glance you shot me
Unharmed, I’m losing weight and some body heat
I squoze so hardI stopped your heart from beating
So deep that I didn’t even scream Fuck me.
I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got
I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got.